23 Scholarships To Apply For This Fall
As the fall season approaches, many students are starting to think about their plans for the upcoming academic year. For some, this may involve applying for scholarships to help fund their education. Scholarships can be a great way to offset the high costs of tuition and other expenses related to attending college or university. In this article, we will highlight 23 scholarships that students can apply for this fall.
1. The Coca-Cola Scholars Program: This scholarship program awards $20,000 to 150 college-bound seniors who demonstrate leadership potential and are actively involved in their schools or communities.
2. Gates Millennium Scholars Program: This scholarship is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and provides financial assistance to outstanding minority students who have demonstrated leadership abilities.
3. National Merit Scholarship Program: This program recognizes and awards scholarships to high achieving students who perform well on the PSAT/NMSQT.
4. Dell Scholars Program: This scholarship is designed for low-income, highly motivated students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their education.
5. Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program: This scholarship is for high-achieving high school seniors with financial need. It provides up to $40,000 per year for four years of undergraduate study.
6. Horatio Alger Association Scholarship Program: This program awards scholarships to students who have faced and overcome challenging life circumstances.
7. Elks National Foundation Most Valuable Student Scholarship: This scholarship is available to high school seniors pursuing a four-year degree at an accredited US college or university. Awards range from $1,000 to $12,500 per year.
8. Dell Scholars Program: This scholarship program offers financial assistance and resources to low-income high school seniors who demonstrate perseverance, a strong work ethic, and leadership skills.
9. Burger King Scholars Program: This scholarship program is open to high school seniors, Burger King employees, and their children who plan to enroll in an accredited two- or four-year college or university.
10. The Gates Scholarship Program: This scholarship is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and provides full funding for the students’ entire college career. It is available to high school seniors from low-income backgrounds.
11. Ron Brown Scholars Program: This scholarship program is open to African American high school seniors who demonstrate leadership potential and exhibit a strong commitment to community service.
12. The Davidson Fellows Scholarship: This scholarship program offers up to $50,000 for students who have completed a significant piece of work in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, literature, music, philosophy, or outside the box.
13. AXA Achievement Scholarship: This program provides scholarships to students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their school, community, or workplace.
14. The Hagan Scholarship Foundation: This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving students who come from a rural area and have financial need.
15. Buick Achievers Scholarship Program: This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current undergraduates who plan to major in STEM disciplines.
16. The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship Program: This scholarship program provides financial assistance and mentoring to minority students who demonstrate leadership potential.
17. The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program: This scholarship is awarded to high school seniors who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship.
18. The Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Program: This scholarship is for undergraduate students pursuing a career in mathematics, natural sciences, or engineering.
19. The Hispanic Scholarship Fund: This organization awards scholarships to Hispanic students who have a strong academic record and demonstrate financial need.
20. P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education (PCE): This scholarship program is for women who are returning to school to complete their education.
21. The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program: This program provides scholarships to students who have shown an interest in the automotive industry and plan to major in a related field.
22. The American Legion Oratorical Contest: This contest awards scholarships to high school students who excel in public speaking and debate.
23. The Davidson Institute for Talent Development: This organization offers scholarships to exceptionally gifted students who have completed a significant piece of work in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, music, literature, philosophy, or outside the box.
In conclusion, there are numerous scholarships available for students to apply for this fall. Whether you demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, financial need, or have overcome significant obstacles, there is likely a scholarship out there for you. It is important to research and carefully read the requirements for each scholarship before applying to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. With persistence and hard work, you may be able to secure the financial assistance you need to pursue your educational goals.